Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Catrice Forget-Me-Not!

My lovely friend Kati from the Netherlands sends me the best polishes! She sent me this beauty in our first swap package last summer. She sent me lots of gorgeous purples! She knows I am a purple fanatic :) Forget Me Not in an intense "electric" purple full of shimmery goodness. It has some very fine silver micro glitter which gives it such an amazing shine and intensity. The application was great, I did two coats but was so enamoured with it, I ended up being greedy and went for three! I LOVE the brushes on Catrice, they are the perfect size and shape and they really help you apply the polish flawlessly. Forget Me Not is being discontinued so if you have a chance to pick it up, you should! Enjoy! xoxoxo~Rach



1 comment:

Jane said...

I have this one too and absolutely adore it! The color with the foil finish is so bright!