Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pink Wednesday~ Breast Cancer Awareness Mani

So I am going to take a break from the Spooktacular Nail Polish posts {well i only did one so far!} and post my Pink Wednesday / Breast Cancer Awareness mani that I did for my lovely friend who has been recently diagnosed with breast cancer. She is an amazing woman, so loving and kind and she deserves nothing but happiness.  I hope this mani lifts her spirits even if for just a few moments. It literally took me like 2 hours to complete this since I really am no good at nail art! Remember to check your boobies my sweets and get an annual  exam or mammogram {of you are over 40 or have a high family risk of female cancers}.XOXOXO

9 comments:

ALL_ABOUT_REVIEWS said...

I ADORE IT !!! <3

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

very cute

Nail Designs xox said...

This is so beautiful, I'm sure your friend will be so happy!

Fashion Footing said...

I love this! Such a great job.

jess//hello, polish! said...

Gorgeous! And I really love how your ribbon turned out :)

Unknown said...

That looks great! :)

Rachel said...

you guys are the bestQ mwahhhh!

Hygea said...

very cute