Friday, September 2, 2011

OPI DS Desire~Oh My Holo!!!

Let me introduce you to my lovely friend....Desire. She is a spectacular fawn colored holographic polish that absolutely steals the show! Just take a look at that gorgeous holo sparkle! I could not stop staring it my nails all day! We have a saying in my Facebook polish group...."Don't Holo and Drive" and that is the truth! i was getting majorly distracted looking at the holo rainbows on my nails I had to remind myself to keep my eyes on the road! LOL xoxoxo~rach



OPI Desire is discontinued and currently hard to find! I was lucky enough to have a wonderful friend....Brie...that found this beauty dusting hunting! Thanks love!

2 comments:

Brie Nails said...

Aww, I got a shout out! How sweet of you, Thank you. :) and, you're welcome dear. <3

Lacquer Lane {The Blog} said...

Oh pretty.