Sunday, September 4, 2011

Glitter Gal Dark Purple!!!

My good friend Traci posted about Glitter Gal in our Facebook group and I was sold! They are spectacularly holographic, super sparkly and just plain amazing! I got Not Just Another Red and Dark Purple. I am going to show you Dark Purple today :) I am a purple lover,especially the darker purples and plums, so this one fit right in! It a dark purple holographic...I used 3 coats for this mani, I could have gotten away with 2 but when it comes to purple and holographic, I always say "the more the better!!!!". Enjoy! xoxoxo~rach






Glitter Gal is from Australia but can now be purchased HERE!!!! Go order some right now!!!! GO!

6 comments:

Stephanie Barnet said...

beautiful!

Emily said...

This is so gorgeous! I just wish the bottles weren't so tiny!!! :(

Jossie said...

That is gorgeous and I agree on the teeny bottles..

Amber said...

Oh wow, that is a beautiful color.

♥ Sarah Claire ♥ said...

Gorgeous! You can get the dupe of this shade in an Ozotic which is bigger size if that helps any of your followers :)

TraceFace said...

VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks great on you!! <3