Monday, August 15, 2011

China Glaze LOL

I love holographic nail polish and I love purple polish! So of course I just HAD to find the lovely China Glaze LOL! It is a dark royal purple holo and it is gorgeous! LOL is part of the discontinued and hard to find OMG collection from China Glaze. The only way you are going to pick this up is on eBay or dusty hunting{or have an amazing dusty hunting friend find it for you!} Enjoy! xoxoxo~rach

These were all don outside in full sun with no flash!





     These are all done indoors with flash!





5 comments:

Carly @ Lacquered Lover said...

I can't wait to get this!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! This is the kind of purple holo I want!

PreciousPearlMakeup said...

such a gorgeous color!!

ambern1984 said...

So pretty! I WILL own this one day :P

JennaRaeXoXo said...

Going out to buy this color now just love it!